Friday, January 14, 2011

Work Work Work All Day Long!!!! Whew!

8 O'clock sure did come early this morning!! Iv've been at work all morning doing lots of good stuff, like playing on Facebook, shopping online, and ofcourse working on my blog!! McNeese already put me in a bad mood so they better watch out bc scheduling classes online IS NOT FUN!!!! Atleast it isn't a busy day at the office it's just me and the boss man Mr. Adrian

This is my wonderful boss :) I made him take a picture with me just so I could show everyone!!

Oh I also got to skype my friend Zach while at work this morning he's currently in Iraq at his "super secret job" but I promised him I'd mention it in todays blog. Hopefully he will be able to come home soon because that would just be great I'm tired of talking to a computer screen every night!!

As for the rest of the day it's about time to grab some grubbage for lunch and once I get off of this job it will be time for job numero 2!! I bartend at a local bar and were having an awesome band tonight so it should be pretty fun and hopefully I'll be able to have a few of these!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment